{"data":[{"id":7343856,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"723414c38ae607b7418537b535beed766aad2c8e020d3de0cd4609411b96efd5","userId":13442,"content":"yea thats what i fucking thought","contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":56,"createdAtMs":1791390558214,"postedAtMs":1791390558214},{"id":7343524,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"4396402c5ae4606a905b4c66bb766189096077e37e14e5ecf7564f6d9811bbfe","userId":13442,"content":"https://twetch.com/market/9f4b93e97ca5905c0f01a8e6446d1c0f45f42bdc47704bb5cdc09c6b874f77b0?token=1065\nhttps://twetch.com/t/b858b51e6384ad0e0b11cc158d80e8b6503035cf431647853c8f6b14e6333347","contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","quotedPostId":7343515,"numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":73,"createdAtMs":1791389254399,"postedAtMs":1791389254399},{"id":7343518,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"bb38490c5440163ec5b37e998fbec3c18b340001c761ad1a992bd9297086d49a","userId":13442,"content":"https://twetch.com/market/9f4b93e97ca5905c0f01a8e6446d1c0f45f42bdc47704bb5cdc09c6b874f77b0?token=357\nhttps://twetch.com/t/b858b51e6384ad0e0b11cc158d80e8b6503035cf431647853c8f6b14e6333347","contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","quotedPostId":7343515,"numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":73,"createdAtMs":1791389239821,"postedAtMs":1791389239821},{"id":7343515,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"b858b51e6384ad0e0b11cc158d80e8b6503035cf431647853c8f6b14e6333347","userId":13442,"content":"I am actively selling one of these Onis. Please take a look an think about improving offer. Looking to sell in less than 24 hrs.","contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","numLikes":0,"numBranches":2,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":66,"createdAtMs":1791389221930,"postedAtMs":1791389221930},{"id":7343466,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"3d420121ea758881163947244dc0f0a680427a4afeaeb3ab5c34bcb1002ef5ef","userId":13442,"content":"https://twetch.com/t/f0521723d64420cea43ba3a24e5ede06ebaa2ded6057b008a7a6007332b20279","contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","quotedPostId":7340930,"files":"[\"b://3d420121ea758881163947244dc0f0a680427a4afeaeb3ab5c34bcb1002ef5ef@1\"]","numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":10,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":9545,"createdAtMs":1791388872274,"postedAtMs":1791388872274},{"id":7343033,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"7b503ebd34d9bd42cebd76f1e76e8e9ae0c457432c78ff63a3ca4302f1d6d856","userId":13442,"contentType":"text/plain","type":"branch","quotedPostId":7338436,"numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"createdAtMs":1791386559186,"postedAtMs":1791386559186},{"id":7341730,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"b243ca0810fa767d97b680be2b2e5dfe563f37bb71343fae932bf95274e59d40","userId":13442,"content":"https://soundcloud.com/mimic_sounds/confusion","linkPreview":{"url":"https://soundcloud.com/mimic_sounds/confusion","title":"Confusion","description":"I don't want to take to much credit on this because I quite literally tried to reverse engineer the flow of Effin lol. Think I did pretty good! Maybe he'll see this and like it too. Thanks for the ins","siteName":"SoundCloud","image":"https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-SWXh95ynyyzrfl5x-KTPhQw-t500x500.jpg"},"contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":58,"createdAtMs":1791353730872,"postedAtMs":1791353730872},{"id":7340936,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"adf5ad9d67992187513b523e3a74e5af3965f1d3a60137c0ee52416dfaaa3aee","userId":13442,"contentType":"text/plain","type":"branch","quotedPostId":703980,"numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"createdAtMs":1791335821774,"postedAtMs":1791335821774},{"content":"ill pay someone a $1 if they can look into my profile and transaction and see if i give more or take more (in terms of likes, branches, comments, etc).","contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1791335538052,"earningsBreakdown":[{"amountSats":209786,"count":1,"key":"likes","label":"Likes"}],"id":7340930,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":1,"numEarnedSats":209786,"numLikes":1,"numReplies":25,"paidSats":69,"postedAtMs":1791335538052,"txid":"f0521723d64420cea43ba3a24e5ede06ebaa2ded6057b008a7a6007332b20279","type":"post","userId":13442},{"id":7340680,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"546966774fb7d7db3dafe7652108e410bccaafe340a17fbb747930b421019a66","userId":13442,"content":"why has no one taken my bsv? I spread my private seed all over the fucking place. Im not encrypting it or anything, ill save it in fucking pastebin. Like no one wants to work anymore","contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":72,"createdAtMs":1791332213010,"postedAtMs":1791332213010},{"id":7340588,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"68a7bed95b407c2e6b3bde3e48fc67c92fdca22323f11f5ba55c8a1ddab07aa3","userId":13442,"content":"@61891 when i go to look at your media, there is not very much. please increase production of media. https://twetch.com/u/61891?tab=media","linkPreview":{"url":"https://twetch.com/u/61891?tab=media","title":"META THOMIST (@61891) | Twetch","description":"View META THOMIST (@61891) on Twetch.","siteName":"Twetch","image":"https://twetch.com/api/og-post?profile=61891&v=2","imageAlt":"META THOMIST's profile on Twetch"},"contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":67,"createdAtMs":1791331466286,"postedAtMs":1791331466286},{"id":7340433,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"45d575d6b922468d60bcc61e47b4fa918b537a1f0b5c76c10ef7869a9194b0c6","userId":13442,"content":"thats some fucking bullshit. I just got caught for bullying. Like how is that not entrapment or some shit, i dont think they even had their lights on","contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":1,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":69,"createdAtMs":1791330131810,"postedAtMs":1791330131810},{"id":7339223,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"0424d476030e70c8eee591b8474c0398867eec4ddacb6d592f2e4967cb0275f9","userId":13442,"contentType":"text/plain","type":"branch","quotedPostId":316964,"numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"createdAtMs":1791315276033,"postedAtMs":1791315276033},{"id":7339147,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"b3fb13fa55a2795a717c54c5830691142de7ab2960db50000bd786598f73caa3","userId":13442,"contentType":"text/plain","type":"branch","quotedPostId":2342123,"numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"createdAtMs":1791313116473,"postedAtMs":1791313116473},{"id":7339123,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"cf634cb8873b1f1e2f92264014a44c9504a5d192971cee3da223e8833f9d18fd","userId":13442,"contentType":"text/plain","type":"branch","quotedPostId":1930603,"numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"createdAtMs":1791312780506,"postedAtMs":1791312780506},{"id":7339116,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"e56eecfed96b85bd84ed9edca49f80755d6279e2346a490e5b9a47b32852ced9","userId":13442,"contentType":"text/plain","type":"branch","quotedPostId":1930928,"numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"createdAtMs":1791312709030,"postedAtMs":1791312709030},{"id":7339102,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"8e27ba54a04c94efc04291ccbad598368b87fec75a3444b63ec2db028644ab24","userId":13442,"contentType":"text/plain","type":"branch","quotedPostId":1868,"numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"createdAtMs":1791312557646,"postedAtMs":1791312557646},{"contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1791306224277,"earningsBreakdown":[{"amountSats":49603,"count":1,"key":"branch_likes","label":"Branch likes"}],"id":7338601,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":0,"numEarnedSats":49603,"numLikes":0,"numReplies":0,"postedAtMs":1791306224277,"quotedPostId":2294151,"txid":"6059b6b4e94335a5e44a6691d9f56da96865b190ec1a6cbcfa5ae6f5a4d9fd13","type":"branch","userId":13442},{"content":"/poll [$10 in BSV,Twetch Green]","contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1791305126795,"id":7338436,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":1,"numEarnedSats":0,"numLikes":0,"numReplies":3,"paidSats":56,"postedAtMs":1791305126795,"txid":"97df738453cadea2776a0ea26ebb58992b2ced28376d3032b625f2778684e0e0","type":"post","userId":13442},{"id":7338352,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"3e71e936da548cba1242e386162529d576fd77caac2cb87fa1ce1258f0ababb3","userId":13442,"contentType":"text/plain","type":"branch","quotedPostId":2262265,"numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"createdAtMs":1791304367485,"postedAtMs":1791304367485},{"content":"heheheh","contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1791303942715,"earningsBreakdown":[{"amountSats":198314,"count":1,"key":"likes","label":"Likes"}],"files":"[\"b://2d5303521dfa07890c46301a5d0e656fd4d26ff4d7d7845cc259d7415ba64477@1\"]","id":7338309,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":0,"numEarnedSats":198314,"numLikes":1,"numReplies":0,"paidSats":6060,"postedAtMs":1791303942715,"txid":"2d5303521dfa07890c46301a5d0e656fd4d26ff4d7d7845cc259d7415ba64477","type":"post","userId":13442},{"id":7338115,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"4cac50aecb75255ea31654fc2fa15bff4e6f2994d5752e4efbfc1e9c0a3c04fc","userId":13442,"content":"🎉 NOOGIES #8198 sold for 0.0697 BSV\nSeller: @219871\nhttps://twetch.com/market/df0c100a282e695a2b03ff4f484e266ba47691e1d753bf4cc8428b80a8af14f7?token=8198","linkPreview":{"url":"https://twetch.com/market/df0c100a282e695a2b03ff4f484e266ba47691e1d753bf4cc8428b80a8af14f7?token=8198","title":"NOOGIES #8198 sold","description":"Sold for 0.0697 BSV · Buyer @13442 · Seller @219871","siteName":"Twonk Market","image":"b://699595ca6b995901ccc3d13330dc531d0d71e4071435193ccb37105fa06f4f5a","imageAlt":"NOOGIES #8198"},"contentType":"text/plain","type":"system","numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"createdAtMs":1791302812860,"postedAtMs":1791302812860},{"id":7337987,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"9ce6c60dda45ccaecfa5265b6df3ada0b1bce3df75ee01170fa2a4b4c9e61ed1","userId":13442,"content":"I think its \"safe to assume\" that the new 'Twetch' is just one person (schizophrenic maybe?), with a computer- probably local hosted LLM (cuz they seem decently technical).","contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":1,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":71,"createdAtMs":1791301916493,"postedAtMs":1791301916493},{"id":7337610,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"4f8fb0589f47f604a29a301eacf00aca0c98c0e57eab2e40f91189ecccaa9c17","userId":13442,"content":"/pay 1K97Ma1pzaAuxrePeUrgcSaKEe6uCC3xWy $0.05","contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":1,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":246975,"createdAtMs":1791298890991,"postedAtMs":1791298890991},{"id":7337559,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"b7f8e0b55d49caa4c58a7d3b901ecd48d367acb6ba97174a669d373f913b8f23","userId":13442,"content":"4e33fceb4023e14e1a13b91a014c190ad8468688e355cde2948b8d7e2c63311b","contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","numLikes":0,"numBranches":0,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":60,"createdAtMs":1791298592080,"postedAtMs":1791298592080}],"users":{"123":{"id":123,"name":"Dr. Craig Wright (Slack)","icon":"avatars/2021/01/17/28800abc655e2bf12c5ad62d63c1f6788312fd00e1aeaff5bd82e33e001c2d3e.a66cd273-df7e-4371-9f5c-68ec12f4d111","banner":"68412207a7cca640cb5bcac29db6cb9d4045d51caa3fe1d53616c8a7a6ae47f2.jpeg","description":"Latest Posts & Updates | This profile is not owned or controlled by Dr. Wright, but has permission to share.","publicKey":"03db2e9b9ae3aeb3e2f13113ff8d3e51b515300e532762a7f4cd9b6ba4c9b989f0","isTwetchGreen":false,"numFollowers":1310,"numFollowing":2,"evmAddress":"0xe2cc4f08975ac3e9c64277c25e810c599070a0e9","solanaAddress":"EwgSMuKsESBYPd2NfesgQ2Fsj4K462VKrPxapQRov8nA","createdAtMs":1560982462852},"272":{"id":272,"name":"pxl","icon":"b://aa4a13608e8881b7830e184deb94dc9163ff244a63b0666877e671f3bc9b956e","banner":"2a41fd4f48a81244602a54c48e67234442ed883ffbfbe22ff9cc97058ef3aabb.webp","description":"👽 https://zoide.io/user/pxl1\n🌳 https://app.treechat.com/user/pxl272\n🟪 https://3dordi.io/gallery\n💸 $pxl3000","publicKey":"02527eb2c689ebb578b80240df94c63285177735c7308bb17979243b28639260ca","verifiedIcon":"Common","verifiedPfp":{"collection":"20d0f7e0f64cd5a9e6a12687a29ee896d5f487fe4e8f458798fcacceb4dca3c5","number":3509},"twitterId":"1675210913245282306","twitterUsername":"pxl_u_272","twitterConnectedAtMs":1790882978953,"isTwetchGreen":true,"numFollowers":1603,"numFollowing":2556,"showcaseItems":[{"collection":"20d0f7e0f64cd5a9e6a12687a29ee896d5f487fe4e8f458798fcacceb4dca3c5","number":1201},{"collection":"20d0f7e0f64cd5a9e6a12687a29ee896d5f487fe4e8f458798fcacceb4dca3c5","number":4426},{"collection":"2d1d647aab8ffd5bc1e3c6f89dda3c3a1755035d2f877a94e2505f543d3b44e8","number":467},{"collection":"2d1d647aab8ffd5bc1e3c6f89dda3c3a1755035d2f877a94e2505f543d3b44e8","number":1050},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":215},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":343},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":891},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":1042},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":1437},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":1569},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":1876},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":2077},{"collection":"7aaf5700968b4c5f78de43873f3450d6566d7f4463056090ad16ff51340f6509","number":1003},{"collection":"9f4b93e97ca5905c0f01a8e6446d1c0f45f42bdc47704bb5cdc09c6b874f77b0","number":734},{"collection":"9f4b93e97ca5905c0f01a8e6446d1c0f45f42bdc47704bb5cdc09c6b874f77b0","number":1045},{"collection":"9f4b93e97ca5905c0f01a8e6446d1c0f45f42bdc47704bb5cdc09c6b874f77b0","number":1538},{"collection":"9f4b93e97ca5905c0f01a8e6446d1c0f45f42bdc47704bb5cdc09c6b874f77b0","number":1712},{"collection":"9f4b93e97ca5905c0f01a8e6446d1c0f45f42bdc47704bb5cdc09c6b874f77b0","number":1839},{"collection":"9f4b93e97ca5905c0f01a8e6446d1c0f45f42bdc47704bb5cdc09c6b874f77b0","number":1959},{"collection":"af834baef0563d692a1942daaebea9e3e3a0a5843cbff7667d7776a530fef520","number":757},{"collection":"af834baef0563d692a1942daaebea9e3e3a0a5843cbff7667d7776a530fef520","number":861},{"collection":"af834baef0563d692a1942daaebea9e3e3a0a5843cbff7667d7776a530fef520","number":1510},{"collection":"b2d65c90b1085f75734894d9b48e8cce5f83cf532187cc88b7f6123ea59e6867","number":243},{"collection":"b2d65c90b1085f75734894d9b48e8cce5f83cf532187cc88b7f6123ea59e6867","number":246},{"collection":"b2d65c90b1085f75734894d9b48e8cce5f83cf532187cc88b7f6123ea59e6867","number":479},{"collection":"b2d65c90b1085f75734894d9b48e8cce5f83cf532187cc88b7f6123ea59e6867","number":489},{"collection":"b2d65c90b1085f75734894d9b48e8cce5f83cf532187cc88b7f6123ea59e6867","number":790},{"collection":"b2d65c90b1085f75734894d9b48e8cce5f83cf532187cc88b7f6123ea59e6867","number":977},{"collection":"b2d65c90b1085f75734894d9b48e8cce5f83cf532187cc88b7f6123ea59e6867","number":982},{"collection":"b792b25417195242664d2624fe28e39173d7026285a5282a4912a7b0405437b9","number":646},{"collection":"c6cac52ebeaf8b8c9fc8859a3ac2a388b804b4aed91a5d6ea2d8938e3d4c2fc9","number":14},{"collection":"c6cac52ebeaf8b8c9fc8859a3ac2a388b804b4aed91a5d6ea2d8938e3d4c2fc9","number":250},{"collection":"c8925e7b008668089d3ae1fc1cf450f7f45f0b4af43cd7d30b84446ecb374d6d","number":226},{"collection":"c8925e7b008668089d3ae1fc1cf450f7f45f0b4af43cd7d30b84446ecb374d6d","number":351},{"collection":"c8925e7b008668089d3ae1fc1cf450f7f45f0b4af43cd7d30b84446ecb374d6d","number":533},{"collection":"2d1d647aab8ffd5bc1e3c6f89dda3c3a1755035d2f877a94e2505f543d3b44e8","number":2121},{"collection":"4f302dd1414bf144e3f92cf2d22b324f61a2b1810cba15420f4a8aaf44573e8d","number":45},{"collection":"4f302dd1414bf144e3f92cf2d22b324f61a2b1810cba15420f4a8aaf44573e8d","number":330},{"collection":"c8925e7b008668089d3ae1fc1cf450f7f45f0b4af43cd7d30b84446ecb374d6d","number":16},{"collection":"c8925e7b008668089d3ae1fc1cf450f7f45f0b4af43cd7d30b84446ecb374d6d","number":1667},{"collection":"2ce7ed955162a73e3e30ac4a8e01a0584b3e429aac9944ef92a707e8c1656c4e","number":1228},{"collection":"2d1d647aab8ffd5bc1e3c6f89dda3c3a1755035d2f877a94e2505f543d3b44e8","number":70},{"collection":"2d1d647aab8ffd5bc1e3c6f89dda3c3a1755035d2f877a94e2505f543d3b44e8","number":227},{"collection":"2d1d647aab8ffd5bc1e3c6f89dda3c3a1755035d2f877a94e2505f543d3b44e8","number":1447},{"collection":"3f1b6a28ba26fd7cbc3729f5a174f750733a7d2f55e2f3ab796a76b4479eb7fc","number":185},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":344},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":401},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":666},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":831},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":1372},{"collection":"4449436086e3cd58b73508aa498d886f62a5e88a049d3e27d49d2c9b90add05a","number":1681},{"collection":"9f4b93e97ca5905c0f01a8e6446d1c0f45f42bdc47704bb5cdc09c6b874f77b0","number":1542},{"collection":"af834baef0563d692a1942daaebea9e3e3a0a5843cbff7667d7776a530fef520","number":3143},{"collection":"c8925e7b008668089d3ae1fc1cf450f7f45f0b4af43cd7d30b84446ecb374d6d","number":1039},{"collection":"c8925e7b008668089d3ae1fc1cf450f7f45f0b4af43cd7d30b84446ecb374d6d","number":1798},{"collection":"c8925e7b008668089d3ae1fc1cf450f7f45f0b4af43cd7d30b84446ecb374d6d","number":2427},{"collection":"f9d6d0553dbed94608332cec4d28a48ae8dfe491d8415df9162826025f4f3e46","number":481},{"collection":"9f4b93e97ca5905c0f01a8e6446d1c0f45f42bdc47704bb5cdc09c6b874f77b0","number":420},{"collection":"9f4b93e97ca5905c0f01a8e6446d1c0f45f42bdc47704bb5cdc09c6b874f77b0","number":424},{"collection":"f9d6d0553dbed94608332cec4d28a48ae8dfe491d8415df9162826025f4f3e46","number":446}],"evmAddress":"0x7b18398b747434399ea582d30e73a99a4a505dd9","btcAddress":"bc1q4czljjqxc3dwknscdpzvyusljywphfhfltrfr6","solanaAddress":"EwSUewSFwr7djm6BARMSgsEefNYtrpaUPkEg9PdxfeK3","createdAtMs":1596644969702},"328":{"id":328,"name":"Korppi CBO","icon":"b://96fed4e75e91544f570f6df9de44889710d05fbc0cbe0620fd351787506bb7c4","banner":"6ea04db94771d120499e8518c9873df50e26d69dae63cd9a9efe8a61c1721cc9.webp","description":"CBO of Rare Sirloins and Ord Bulls","publicKey":"03c88665d8036821f75d8eaab5b978d362fb0eb8ec32a08bf4e4daa4fc0c3f4586","verifiedIcon":"Exotic","verifiedPfp":{"collection":"b2d65c90b1085f75734894d9b48e8cce5f83cf532187cc88b7f6123ea59e6867","number":7},"twitterId":"204685599","twitterUsername":"Progcrow","twitterConnectedAtMs":1785783345005,"isTwetchGreen":true,"numFollowers":943,"numFollowing":1167,"pinnedPostId":7104507,"evmAddress":"0x75c602ba52043d94790a7e9d5c3b34e13f75cfb2","btcAddress":"bc1q00lymwyu9ex59002m9xq7ta8q7jsdapma3yj22","solanaAddress":"8iCNCrEbT6dufESG6vRgXAT1FA6zK4UPFsSRfrHCz2JM","createdAtMs":1612339146052},"620":{"id":620,"name":"immortan crow","icon":"4ba34e102d90ed9aadb1b6f3bf6a8cb3e3e4c2c6fd908835eb40eef960a42a58.webp","banner":"90e7334d004587dcf3b96a2c0a2a418cfb1feec0a24643f8daff5513151597a9.jpeg","description":"Presently living in the future of the past. Living one life at a time of the many.","publicKey":"03a9796cc67e8ae097725c18e9d498b102ce6906a729a38b3a64219f2e60cb1f6f","twitterId":"871541653584007169","twitterUsername":"immortancrow","twitterConnectedAtMs":1787356279180,"isTwetchGreen":true,"numFollowers":603,"numFollowing":590,"evmAddress":"0x5cd03226f2c7f28e2043c57171a8689db765b267","btcAddress":"bc1qzx8gr5f99gsgapntpdd0prl8l3n6c8rmlrr266","solanaAddress":"4tP7fqVBWFRatQ3DBCN7sTzfTFdm12EyeUoyKnBMzDjc","createdAtMs":1561505020107},"3549":{"id":3549,"name":"Dr Craig Wright","icon":"e7d3f1f54b3a8ca8a12f9c76e3db334558a277708660c3c2ddae0cb906d36cdd.png","banner":"953c3b881e1fd0cfd4005230239fdd8d95c670975d4f1e3731952fe75ff254cd.jpeg","description":"NChain","publicKey":"036f5482d55f615a06f40db6b587c7a81867aacc3dcf067e7e96012c988958f36a","isTwetchGreen":false,"numFollowers":365,"numFollowing":1,"createdAtMs":1567270522609},"5672":{"id":5672,"name":"Climacus","icon":"avatars/2020/07/09/84148f9fe7e20728c1858ae4f8b4966970aadff5.jpg","banner":"19f5d76b099ce5d41e70e4665c622d55aa686ecc16d3a99084ccbe93e4f77ef8.jpeg","description":"Graphic Artist, Prophet in Retrospect & occasional midwife ","publicKey":"0362b7bd438684b305f2d6c05281a0c0798dc7720ee6ef558fab1c011a4992a463","isTwetchGreen":false,"numFollowers":337,"numFollowing":117,"evmAddress":"0x88e4687529ddc881ccf8c133113b61f3bbbdb98e","solanaAddress":"37HoXQnRPCru39JoczwTN8PmVdWagh93a432SHJ6g33M","createdAtMs":1576531553831},"13442":{"id":13442,"name":"𝙎𝙐𝘽𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙏𝙀𝘿 (PHD)","icon":"b://cc16f96d616ff57e3dff28c8d241b3b974086b1aebc068aa69891602896f3548","banner":"b936539c436a88b51d5e6f257e70909a236aa2efcd8ba293f7649a9124e340ee.gif","description":"Im the manager. I say whatever the fuck I want. I am suffering from drug addiction and mental illness. If I offend you, Im sorry","publicKey":"0378bc52348a2bee430185424341eb447636b635e1c5bb2b56789402599e2b9f36","verifiedIcon":"Uncommon","verifiedPfp":{"collection":"c8925e7b008668089d3ae1fc1cf450f7f45f0b4af43cd7d30b84446ecb374d6d","number":1558},"isTwetchGreen":false,"numFollowers":362,"numFollowing":416,"evmAddress":"0xa96fb1eaf69d226c5f0da0d1db68f8bb850a1a8e","btcAddress":"bc1qs9290txx809ja54dfl4j852ymer60ztcmufrmp","solanaAddress":"B21NWG3114F8PzeBJZgHKV2juM9GNqcipGLni23c5A1K","createdAtMs":1590428444796}},"media":{"efe077bc-74a1-4154-a8c5-f04575f129e1":{"id":"efe077bc-74a1-4154-a8c5-f04575f129e1","txId":"5837275443bee66bdba51ac0836c72fa2e268febae15029b2839c5c474164141","postId":316964,"userId":620,"name":"twetch_twembed1586112161032.jpg","filename":"images/2020/04/05/c29a7d79b3e3356378cd9ace426d1362b8891892053b1823388e180b34c4975c.jpg","mime":"image/jpeg","type":"image","createdAtMs":1586112183692}},"polls":{"7338436":{"id":"0a99e1a4-dd0c-4985-84cf-45297bf40019","postId":7338436,"choices":[{"id":"poll-7338436-0","name":"$10 in BSV","index":0,"votes":3},{"id":"poll-7338436-1","name":"Twetch Green","index":1,"votes":25}],"createdAtMs":1791305126795}},"postMedia":{"316964":"efe077bc-74a1-4154-a8c5-f04575f129e1"},"quotes":{"7343524":7343515,"7343518":7343515,"7343466":7340930,"7343033":7338436,"7340936":703980,"7339223":316964,"7339147":2342123,"7339123":1930603,"7339116":1930928,"7339102":1868,"7338601":2294151,"7338352":2262265},"quotedPosts":{"1868":{"content":"I was here.","createdAtMs":1561501989691,"earningsBreakdown":[{"amountSats":39771,"count":1,"key":"branches","label":"Branches"}],"id":1868,"isFirstPost":true,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":1,"numEarnedSats":39771,"numLikes":1,"numReplies":0,"postedAtMs":1561501989691,"txid":"db18d29117790c9b3a3d07360a233dc6d8121d99e6b253c9699874f00cfdeef0","type":"post","userId":123},"316964":{"contentType":"image/jpeg","createdAtMs":1586112183669,"earningsBreakdown":[{"amountSats":39852,"count":1,"key":"branches","label":"Branches"}],"id":316964,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"mediaId":"efe077bc-74a1-4154-a8c5-f04575f129e1","numBranches":1,"numEarnedSats":39852,"numLikes":0,"numReplies":0,"postedAtMs":1586112183669,"txid":"5837275443bee66bdba51ac0836c72fa2e268febae15029b2839c5c474164141","type":"quote","userId":620},"703980":{"content":"@3 @4 @292 @111 ","contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1612540135218,"files":"[\"984678dd65cd4b12ec783377390f83ae4de03beaa10d51e1a785ae882ad15b7b\"]","id":703980,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":10,"numEarnedSats":0,"numLikes":16,"numReplies":3,"postedAtMs":1612540135218,"txid":"7de93415d508fcc317127d8a888d25be2c3b380d262c20daca44e3e40afa36dc","type":"post","userId":13442},"1930603":{"content":"\r\nWell…\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nAs a heads up.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nBTC Core cannot distribute the node software in the UK.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nNext year, BTC Core will be blocked from the USA, then the EU.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nBitcoin.org, the same.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nthe Fun has been planned… now it starts.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n","contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1670937477995,"earningsBreakdown":[{"amountSats":155884,"count":3,"key":"branches","label":"Branches"},{"amountSats":985938,"count":4,"key":"likes","label":"Likes"},{"amountSats":49714,"count":1,"key":"reply_likes","label":"Other"}],"id":1930603,"isFirstPost":true,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":134,"numEarnedSats":1191536,"numLikes":178,"numReplies":101,"postedAtMs":1670937477995,"txid":"f6f30d8eb2b49ccbba343678a4561cdcedec89b627030975c3ae9620bffcd6a8","type":"post","userId":3549},"1930928":{"content":"Welcome to Twetch Dr Wright!","contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1670946126025,"earningsBreakdown":[{"amountSats":39840,"count":1,"key":"branches","label":"Branches"}],"id":1930928,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":1,"numEarnedSats":39840,"numLikes":3,"numReplies":0,"postedAtMs":1670946126025,"replyPostId":1930603,"rootReplyPostId":1930603,"txid":"fbb66ba1003602e25596376dd0eceefad81a93ab533bbf05cc74ded4b2f3ad34","type":"post","userId":5672},"2262265":{"content":"🍪 PXL CHALLENGE 🍪\n\n👉 Give me a topic / keyword I haven't posted about yet and you will receive $1. \n\n👌 If I have posted about your keyword, I'm going to mint one of these posts for you.\n\n☝ If you're going too specific, you will need to show me a in-depth post of yours about that topic to get $1. 😉\n\n✋ One entry per user.\n\n✊ let's go.","contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1693843112124,"earningsBreakdown":[{"amountSats":39506,"count":1,"key":"branches","label":"Branches"}],"files":"[\"c423f7314b96eda6387e91e438e2f74f6079e7bf131b22fe4f35f44401dcddc3\"]","id":2262265,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":14,"numEarnedSats":39506,"numLikes":4,"numReplies":51,"postedAtMs":1693843112124,"txid":"f25f1a2774ab6ce92e9b3164b99706c643bfb3176b027390436334bf21921d5b","type":"post","userId":272},"2294151":{"content":"Grand rising","contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1700214896251,"earningsBreakdown":[{"amountSats":39653,"count":1,"key":"branches","label":"Branches"},{"amountSats":148809,"count":1,"key":"likes","label":"Likes"}],"files":"[\"1123d1223094b8062624f016bd88ff3f08fc5f36a5248e6dc131a9a905632a08\"]","id":2294151,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":5,"numEarnedSats":188462,"numLikes":12,"numReplies":1,"postedAtMs":1700214896251,"txid":"0d05b8ba6d7ddff60fb03888a61ede0cc11a4386765026e6474fcc2c1c604a26","type":"post","userId":328},"2342123":{"content":"Who needs a follow for a follow? 🤝","contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1714601812921,"id":2342123,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":1,"numEarnedSats":0,"numLikes":1,"numReplies":0,"postedAtMs":1714601812921,"txid":"097303ff938c38e05b1f301df988fc1681801531d1f2251c39313042a77470b9","type":"post","userId":13442},"7338436":{"content":"/poll [$10 in BSV,Twetch Green]","contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1791305126795,"id":7338436,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":1,"numEarnedSats":0,"numLikes":0,"numReplies":3,"paidSats":56,"postedAtMs":1791305126795,"txid":"97df738453cadea2776a0ea26ebb58992b2ced28376d3032b625f2778684e0e0","type":"post","userId":13442},"7340930":{"content":"ill pay someone a $1 if they can look into my profile and transaction and see if i give more or take more (in terms of likes, branches, comments, etc).","contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1791335538052,"earningsBreakdown":[{"amountSats":209786,"count":1,"key":"likes","label":"Likes"}],"id":7340930,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":1,"numEarnedSats":209786,"numLikes":1,"numReplies":25,"paidSats":69,"postedAtMs":1791335538052,"txid":"f0521723d64420cea43ba3a24e5ede06ebaa2ded6057b008a7a6007332b20279","type":"post","userId":13442},"7343515":{"id":7343515,"isFirstPost":false,"isNewUserAction":false,"txid":"b858b51e6384ad0e0b11cc158d80e8b6503035cf431647853c8f6b14e6333347","userId":13442,"content":"I am actively selling one of these Onis. Please take a look an think about improving offer. Looking to sell in less than 24 hrs.","contentType":"text/plain","type":"post","numLikes":0,"numBranches":2,"numReplies":0,"numEarnedSats":0,"paidSats":66,"createdAtMs":1791389221930,"postedAtMs":1791389221930}},"replyPosts":{"1930603":{"content":"\r\nWell…\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nAs a heads up.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nBTC Core cannot distribute the node software in the UK.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nNext year, BTC Core will be blocked from the USA, then the EU.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nBitcoin.org, the same.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\nthe Fun has been planned… now it starts.\r\n\r\n\r\n\r\n","contentType":"text/plain","createdAtMs":1670937477995,"earningsBreakdown":[{"amountSats":155884,"count":3,"key":"branches","label":"Branches"},{"amountSats":985938,"count":4,"key":"likes","label":"Likes"},{"amountSats":49714,"count":1,"key":"reply_likes","label":"Other"}],"id":1930603,"isFirstPost":true,"isNewUserAction":false,"numBranches":134,"numEarnedSats":1191536,"numLikes":178,"numReplies":101,"postedAtMs":1670937477995,"txid":"f6f30d8eb2b49ccbba343678a4561cdcedec89b627030975c3ae9620bffcd6a8","type":"post","userId":3549}},"mediaDims":{"3d420121ea758881163947244dc0f0a680427a4afeaeb3ab5c34bcb1002ef5ef-o1":[2048,1012],"984678dd65cd4b12ec783377390f83ae4de03beaa10d51e1a785ae882ad15b7b":[1113,688],"1123d1223094b8062624f016bd88ff3f08fc5f36a5248e6dc131a9a905632a08":[3000,4000],"2d5303521dfa07890c46301a5d0e656fd4d26ff4d7d7845cc259d7415ba64477-o1":[1809,968]},"nextCursor":"0000000000003482fffffe5eee48a2af00000000006ff657"}